Find Leaks Quickly With Your York Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart York Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you install a York monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In York?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a York flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. When your York flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your York Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored York flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (717) 256-1592 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.